Family Mission Project – Celebrating the Life of Wesley Witbeck
Friday, June 10, 3:30 to 4:30 p.m.
Choir Rehearsal Room and Sanctuary
Please sign up in advance with Nelle, firstname.lastname@example.org, to celebrate the life of 17-year-old Wesley Witbeck, a church member and Chancel Choir member who died unexpectedly. All are welcome, as we honor Wesley’s love for great sacred music by serving the church’s Music Ministry. Please choose what jobs you prefer, and tell Nelle when you sign up at email@example.com. All ages are welcome.
1. scrub down of the chancel choir rehearsal room floor and walls (especially in the corners where there is mildew)
2. wipe the dust off the pipe organ case with a slightly damp cloth, then wipe dry (do not simply dust off as we don’t want dust to scatter other places and into the pipes)
3. scrub down of the choir loft floor
4. wipe down and clean the inside of chorister cubbies and all music storage shelves
5. dust and clean music library and file away any music that needs to be filed
6. organize children’s choir robes by height
7. organize unused adult choir robes by height
8. dust choir robing room shelves